Batteries Sweden (BASE)
Will provide a scientific/technological/innovation/ sustainable platform for developing materials, components, and full-scale devices for future generations of ultra-high performant batteries. The Centre incorporates existing key competences already existent within Swedish academia and industry.
If you want to be added to the BASE email-list for events and information please contact project leader: Therese Eriksson, Uppsala University, e-mail: email@example.com.
- BASE workshop on Smart Batteries and Smart Functionalities
- Seminar: Volvo Cars/Uppsala University joint master thesis projects
- BATTERY 2030+’s 3rd Annual Conference May 9-10
- Register for Workshop on March 15 - Industrial Battery R&D in Sweden
- BASE partner Quintus Launches Scalable Press for Solid-State Battery Production
Our research projects
If you want to know more about our projects, please press here!
To find out more about our previous activites, please press here!