Batteries Sweden (BASE)
Will provide a scientific/technological/innovation/ sustainable platform for developing materials, components, and full-scale devices for future generations of ultra-high performant batteries. The Centre incorporates existing key competences already existent within Swedish academia and industry.
If you want to be added to the BASE email-list for events and information please contact project leader: Torbjörn Fängström, Uppsala University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BASE Online Workshop: Production - from practice experience to advanced research
- Seminar: February 2, Modeling, Models, and Control for Clean and Efficient Transportation
- Celsius-Linnaeus lectures: Jürgen Janek Electrochemical Energy Storage beyond Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Doctoral thesis: LCA carbon fibre composite development, including Structural battery composites
- BASE Online Workshop on Structural Batteries and Micro Batteries!
Our research projects
If you want to know more about our projects, please press here!
To find out more about our previous activites, please press here!